Telehealth allows us to communicate with a patient and manage medical problems via the internet and telecommunications.
How to book a Telehealth appointment
- First time users will be asked to register and provide a Medicare provider number.
- If you have previously registered you can access the booking function by entering your username / password.
- View and select available days on the calendar.
- Select an available appointment timeslot from the drop-down menu below the calendar.
- Please complete the online form and click ‘send’. Required fields are indicated. Your confirmation of appointment will appear on the screen.
- You will also receive a confirmation of appointment by email.
Lions Outback Vision is available to provide assistance to health care practitioners interested in developing or expanding telemedicine programs to encompass ophthalmology services. Our team can also provide assistance with the development and operation of Tele-ophthalmology programmes.
If we are unable to assist you then we will endeavour to refer you to an appropriate source of assistance. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Telephone: 08 9381 0802
Fax: 08 9381 0700
The latest research on the effectiveness of telehealth and the advantage to regional patients.
Telehealth information for patients and practitioners.
Tele-ophthalmology means using video conference equipment to have a consultation with the eye specialist in Perth without leaving your hometown.